Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Fort Liard airport (Canada) / ICAO CYJF/ IATA YJF
Fort Liard airport (Canada) is located close to Fort Liard, Fort Liard at 0 mile↑, Netla at 50 mile↑, Trout Lake at 77 mile↑, Fort Simpson at 133 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 136 mile↑, Berens Landing at 139 mile↑, Brownings Landing at 144 mile↑, Watson Lake at 181 mile↑, Wrigley at 208 mile↑, FortProvidence at 211 mile↑,
Elevation : 216 m = 709 ft
- runway 02/20 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Fort Liard
METAR for Fort Liard airport - CYJF
CYJF 311900Z 23004KT 8SM -SN BKN065 OVC078 M24/M28 A3007 RMK SC6AS2 LGT FLRYS SLP213
Decoded METAR for Fort Liard Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYJF on Friday 31st of December 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 577 hours and -34510 minutes ago.
Visibility is 13 km = 8 sm.
Temperature is -24 °C = -11 °F and dew point is -28 °C = -18 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 230°.
Clouds : broken at 6500 ft = 1980 m. overcast at 7800 ft = 2380 m.
Remarks : SC6AS2 LGT FLRYS Sea Level Pressure SLP=213
TAF for Fort Liard airport - CYJF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 208 km↑
nearest airports to Fort Liard
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 205 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 211 mile↑
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 264 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 318 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 322 mile↑
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 330 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)