Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Key Lake airport near Key Lake Canada / ICAO CYKJ IATA YKJ
Key Lake airport is located near Key Lake, Sandy Lake in 65 mi↑, Southend Reindeer in 111 mi↑, Stanley Mission in 133 mi↑, Stony Rapids in 139 mi↑, Buffalo Narrows in 146 mi↑, La Ronge in 150 mi↑, Brochet in 152 mi↑, Fond-du-Lac in 154 mi↑, La Loche in 154 mi↑, Dillon in 156 mi↑, Beauval in 165 mi↑, Canoe River in 171 mi↑,
Hotels near Key Lake airport in Key Lake (Canada)
aerial view of Key Lake airport
Rank of airports in Canada
Elevation : 512 m = 1680 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1585 m = 5200 ft
Aviation weather for Key Lake airport CYKJ/YKJ
METAR for Key Lake airport CYKJ/YKJ
CYKJ 241900Z AUTO 16005KT 100V220 9SM OVC008 M15/M17 A2994 RMK SLP193
Decoded METAR for Key Lake airport CYKJ/YKJ
METAR issued by CYKJ on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 19:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 263 hours and -14353 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -15 °C = 5 °F and dew point is -17 °C = 1 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : overcast at 800 ft = 240 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=193
TAF for Key Lake airport CYKJ/YKJ
CYKJ 241840Z 2419/2424 20005KT P6SM OVC010 TEMPO 2419/2424 5SM -SN OVC005 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 251000Z
Decoded TAF for Key Lake airport CYKJ/YKJ
TAF issued by CYKJ on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 18:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 11 days and 7 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday, January 24, 2023 à 19:00 heure TU to Tuesday, January 24, 2023 à 00:00 heure UTC
2419/2424 20005KT P6SM OVC010
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
overcast at 1000 ft = 300 m
temporarily from Tuesday, January 24, 2023 à 19:00 heure TU to Tuesday, January 24, 2023 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2419/2424 5SM -SN OVC005
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
overcast at 500 ft = 150 m
Around Key Lake airport in Key Lake (Canada)
nearest airports to Key Lake airport in Key Lake (Canada)
- for Points North Landing airport (CYNL) in 90 mi↑
- for Collins Bay airport (CYKC) in 98 mi↑
- for Wollaston Lake airport (CZWL) in 108 mi↑
- for Pinehouse Lake airport (CZPO) in 125 mi↑
- for Stony Rapids airport (CYSF) in 138 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Buffalo Narrows airport (CYVT) in 145 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for La Ronge airport (CYVC) in 146 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Brochet airport (CYBT) in 152 mi↑
- for Fond Du Lac airport (CZFD) in 154 mi↑
- for Lynn Lake airport (CYYL) in 173 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lac Brochet airport (CZWH) in 179 mi↑
- for Uranium City airport (CYBE) in 190 mi↑
- for Pukatawagan airport (CZFG) in 196 mi↑
- for Fort McMurray airport (CYMM) in 215 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Leaf Rapids airport (CYLR) in 219 mi↑
- for Fort Chipewyan airport (CYPY) in 227 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mackay / Horizon airport (CYNR) in 227 mi↑
- for Flin Flon airport (CYFO) in 234 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Meadow Lake airport (CYLJ) in 244 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for South Indian Lake airport (CZSN) in 254 mi↑