Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kindersley airport (Canada) / OACI CYKY/ IATA YKY
Kindersley is located close to Kindersley, Kindersley at 4 mile↑, Netherhill at 14 mile↑, Coleville at 14 mile↑, Flaxcombe at 18 mile↑, Glidden at 19 mile↑, Madison at 22 mile↑, Dodsland at 25 mile↑, Laporte at 25 mile↑, Kerrobert at 28 mile↑, Eston at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 694 m = 2277 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1069 m = 3507 ft
- runway 17/35 : 695 m = 2281 ft
aerial view of Kindersley
METAR for Kindersley airport - CYKY
CYKY 261100Z 12007KT 15SM SCT160 BKN220 01/M01 A3018 RMK AC4CI1 SLP246
Decoded METAR for Kindersley Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYKY on Wednesday 26th of May 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 12 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 16000 ft = 4880 m. broken at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC4CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=246
TAF for Kindersley airport - CYKY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for North Battleford airport (CYQW) at 153 km↑
NOTAM for Kindersley Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Kindersley
- for Empress airport (CYEA) at 54 mile↑
- for North Battleford airport (CYQW) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coronation airport (CYCT) at 104 mile↑
- for Swift Current airport (CYYN) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wainwright airport (CYWV) at 113 mile↑
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Medicine Hat airport (CYXH) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lloydminster airport (CYLL) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)