Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Aupaluk airport (Canada) / ICAO CYLA/ IATA YPJ
Aupaluk airport (Canada) is located close to Aupaluk, Aupaluk at 0 mile↑, Tasiujaq at 43 mile↑, Kangirsuk at 52 mile↑, Kuujjuaq at 93 mile↑, Quaqtaq at 120 mile↑, Kangiqsualujjuaq at 136 mile↑, Kangiqsujuaq at 178 mile↑, Kimmirut at 245 mile↑, Puvirnituq at 273 mile↑, Salluit at 286 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1073 m = 3520 ft
aerial view of Aupaluk
METAR for Aupaluk airport - CYLA
CYLA 291318Z 05014KT 15SM FEW030 SCT120 07/03 A2994 RMK SC2AC2 SLP143
Decoded METAR for Aupaluk Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLA on Tuesday 29th of June 2021 at 13:18 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 110 days and 2640 hours and -158399 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : SC2AC2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=143
TAF for Aupaluk airport - CYLA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Tasiujaq airport (CYTQ) at 73 km↑
nearest airports to Aupaluk
- for Tasiujaq airport (CYTQ) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangirsuk airport (CYAS) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kuujjuaq airport (CYVP) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quaqtaq airport (CYHA) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsualujjuaq Georges River airport (CYLU) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 177 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (CYLC) at 246 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saglek airport (CYSV) at 254 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)