Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (Canada) / ICAO CYLC/ IATA YLC
Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport (Canada) is located close to Kimmirut, Kimmirut at 0 mile↑, Iqaluit at 75 mile↑, Kangiqsujuaq at 109 mile↑, Quaqtaq at 126 mile↑, Salluit at 189 mile↑, Kangirsuk at 196 mile↑, Cape Dorset at 226 mile↑, Ivujivik at 257 mile↑, Pangnirtung at 259 mile↑, Akulivik at 306 mile↑,
Elevation : 53 m = 174 ft
aerial view of Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?)
METAR for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport - CYLC
CYLC 171500Z 13019KT 6SM -SN DRSN BKN022 BKN029 M17/M20 A2948 RMK SC5SC2 SLP991
Decoded METAR for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYLC on Monday 17th of January 2022 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 172 hours and -10037 minutes ago.
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
Temperature is -17 °C = 1 °F and dew point is -20 °C = -4 °F . This correspond to 77% relative humidity.
QNH is 998 mb = 29.47 inHg
Wind speed is 35 km/h = 19 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : broken at 2200 ft = 670 m. broken at 2900 ft = 880 m.
Remarks : SC5SC2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=991
TAF for Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?) airport - CYLC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) at 121 km↑
nearest airports to Lake Harbour (Kimmirut?)
- for Iqaluit airport (CYFB) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsujjuaq Wakeham Bay airport (CYKG) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Quaqtaq airport (CYHA) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salluit airport (CYZG) at 190 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangirsuk airport (CYAS) at 195 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cape Dorset airport (CYTE) at 226 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ivujivik airport (CYIK) at 257 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pangnirtung airport (CYXP) at 259 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)