Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Koala airport (Ekati Canada) / ICAO CYOA IATA YOA
Koala airport (Canada) is located close to Ekati, Lupin at 76 mile↑, Discovery at 145 mile↑, Snowdrift at 158 mile↑, Yellowknife at 193 mile↑, Rae-Edzo at 212 mile↑, Wha Ti at 229 mile↑, Kugluktuk at 249 mile↑, Fort Resolution at 262 mile↑, Hay River at 314 mile↑, FortProvidence at 319 mile↑, Fort Smith at 327 mile↑, Canada at 332 mile↑,
Elevation : 468 m = 1535 ft
- runway 02T/20T : 1954 m = 6411 ft
aerial view of Koala
METAR for Koala airport - CYOA
CYOA 191743Z 13016KT 10SM OVC005 05/04 A2966 RMK ST8
Decoded METAR for Koala Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYOA on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 17:43 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1013 days and 24316 hours and -1458672 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 mb = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : overcast at 500 ft = 150 m.
Remarks : ST8
TAF for Koala airport - CYOA
CYOA 211405Z 2114/2123 24010KT 4SM -SN OVC020 TEMPO 2114/2123 1SM -SN BR OVC009 BECMG 2117/2119 33010KT RMK NXT FCST BY 211900Z
Decoded TAF for Koala Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYOA on Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 14:05 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 829 days and 8 hours and 26 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday, March 21, 2020 à 14:00 heure TU to Saturday, March 21, 2020 à 17:00 heure UTC
2114/2123 24010KT 4SM -SN OVC020
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Saturday, March 21, 2020 à 14:00 heure TU to Saturday, March 21, 2020 à 23:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2114/2123 1SM -SN BR OVC009
Visibility is 2 km = 1 sm.
overcast at 900 ft = 270 m
becoming from Saturday, March 21, 2020 à 17:00 heure TU to Saturday, March 21, 2020 à 23:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2117/2119 33010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 330°
nearest airports to Koala
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 55 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 194 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 204 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 249 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Resolution airport (CYFR) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 313 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 320 mile↑
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 326 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cambridge Bay airport (CYCB) at 339 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 376 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 387 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ennadai Lake airport (CWJC) at 392 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 402 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Baker Lake airport (CYBK) at 432 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 439 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Holman airport (CYHI) at 459 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 465 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 473 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 483 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)