Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Oshawa airport (Canada) / OACI CYOO/ IATA YOO
Oshawa is located close to Oshawa, Oshawa at 3 mile↑, Whitby at 3 mile↑, Myrtle Station at 8 mile↑, Ajax at 9 mile↑, Bowmanville at 11 mile↑, Tyrone at 11 mile↑, Port Darlington at 12 mile↑, Pickering at 12 mile↑, Port Perry at 13 mile↑, Uxbridge at 16 mile↑,
140 m = 459 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1219 m = 4000 ft
- runway 05/23 : 809 m = 2654 ft
aerial view of Oshawa
METAR for Oshawa airport - CYOO
CYOO 150400Z AUTO 30004KT 260V010 9SM CLR 09/03 A3020 RMK SLP228
Decoded METAR for Oshawa Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYOO on Saturday 15th of May 2021 at 04:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 9 hours and 57 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 300°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=228
TAF for Oshawa airport - CYOO
CYOO 150138Z 1502/1514 VRB03KT P6SM SKC BECMG 1512/1514 20006KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 150800Z
Decoded TAF for Oshawa Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYOO on Saturday 15th of May 2021 at 01:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 12 hours and 19 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 15th of May 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Saturday 15th of May 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
1502/1514 VRB03KT P6SM SKC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Saturday 15th of May 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Saturday 15th of May 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1512/1514 20006KT
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 200°
NOTAM for Oshawa Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Taxiway edge lights / valid from Monday 3rd of May 2021 at 14:12 to Monday 2nd of August 2021 at 15:00
A) CYOO B) 2105031412 C) 2108021500 EST
E) TWY C EDGE LGT SOUTH OF RWY 12/30 MIXED TECHNOLOGY
(INCANDESCENT AND LED
CREATED: 03 May 2021 14:12:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Tuesday 27th of April 2021 at 11:00 to Monday 31st of May 2021 at 21:00
A) CYOO B) 2104271100 C) 2105312100
D) DLY 1100-2100
E) MOBILE CRANE WITHIN 110FT RADIUS CENTRED ON 435614N 0785141W APRX
7960FT BFR THR 23 AND 4140FT SE EXTENDED RCL. 63FT AGL 591FT
AMSL. NOT LGTD, NOT PAINTED.
CREATED: 26 Apr 2021 21:03:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Thursday 25th of March 2021 at 17:45 to Thursday 24th of June 2021 at 23:30
A) CYOO B) 2103251745 C) 2106232330
D) MAR 25 1745-2330, MAR 26-JUN 23 1130-2330
E) MOBILE CRANE WITHIN 150FT RADIUS CENTRED ON 435523N 0785231W APRX
2940FT BFR THR 30 AND 2240FT NE EXTENDED RCL. 102FT AGL 551FT
AMSL. NOT LGTD, NOT PAINTED.
CREATED: 25 Mar 2021 17:39:00
nearest airports to Oshawa
- for Toronto Buttonville Muni airport (CYKZ) at 24 mile↑
- for Toronto Downsview airport (CYZD) at 31 mile↑
- for Toronto City Centre airport (CYTZ) at 32 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Peterborough airport (CYPQ) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Toronto Lester airport (CYYZ) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Barrie-Orillia (Lake Simcoe Regional) airport (CYLS) at 51 mile↑
- for St Catharines airport (CYSN) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Niagara Falls airport (KIAG) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)