Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Prince Albert airport (Canada) / ICAO CYPA/ IATA YPA
Prince Albert airport (Canada) is located close to Prince Albert, Prince Albert at 4 mile↑, Albertville at 14 mile↑, Birch Hills at 19 mile↑, Meath Park at 20 mile↑, Macdowall at 20 mile↑, Paddockwood at 21 mile↑, St. Louis at 21 mile↑, Hoey at 25 mile↑, Waitville at 27 mile↑, Foxford at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 428 m = 1404 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 16/34 : 762 m = 2500 ft
aerial view of Prince Albert
METAR for Prince Albert airport - CYPA
CYPA 091800Z VRB02KT 15SM FEW270 13/00 A2982 RMK CI1 SLP113 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
Decoded METAR for Prince Albert Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPA on Saturday 9th of October 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 164 hours and -8599 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 27000 ft = 8230 m.
Remarks : CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=113 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
TAF for Prince Albert airport - CYPA
CYPA 091838Z 0919/1007 VRB03KT P6SM SKC RMK NXT FCST BY 100100Z
Decoded TAF for Prince Albert Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPA on Saturday 9th of October 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 20 hours and 3 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 9th of October 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Sunday 10th of October 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
0919/1007 VRB03KT P6SM SKC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
nearest airports to Prince Albert
- for Nipawin airport (CYBU) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saskatoon airport (CYXE) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Battleford airport (CYQW) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wynyard airport (CYYO) at 116 mile↑
- for Meadow Lake airport (CYLJ) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Ronge airport (CYVC) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hudson Bay airport (CYHB) at 142 mile↑
- for Pinehouse Lake airport (CZPO) at 164 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)