Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Paulatuk airport (Canada) / OACI CYPC/ IATA YPC
Paulatuk is located close to Paulatuk, Paulatuk at 1 miles, Cape Parry at 56 miles, Colville Lake at 169 miles, Holman at 177 miles, Sachs Harbour at 183 miles, Tuktoyaktuk at 218 miles, Fort Good Hope at 245 miles, Kugluktuk at 250 miles, Inuvik at 250 miles, Camp Farewell at 264 miles,
METAR for Paulatuk airport - CYPC
CYPC 100000Z 34007KT 15SM -SN OVC019 M21/M23 A3024 RMK SC8 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 101400Z SLP242
Decoded METAR for Paulatuk Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPC on Thursday 10th of December 2020 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 82 days and 8 hours and 31 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -21°C = -6 °F and dew point is -23°C = -9 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 hPa = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 340°.
Clouds : overcast at 1900 ft = 580 m.
Remarks : SC8 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 101400Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=242
TAF for Paulatuk airport - CYPC
CYPC 092244Z 0922/0924 VRB03KT P6SM -SN SCT015 BKN090 TEMPO 0922/0924 5SM -SN BKN015 OVC090 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 101545Z
Decoded TAF for Paulatuk Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPC on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 22:44 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 82 days and 9 hours and 47 minutes ago. A 2 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 9th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 10th of December 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
temporarily from Wednesday 9th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 10th of December 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m. overcast at 9000 ft = 2740 m.
NOTAM for Paulatuk Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Paulatuk
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 170 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Holman airport (CYHI) at 177 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sachs Harbour airport (CYSY) at 184 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 217 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 246 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 246 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 249 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 284 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)