Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Port Hawkesbury airport (Canada) / ICAO CYPD/ IATA YPS
Port Hawkesbury airport (Canada) is located close to Port Hawkesbury, Port Hastings at 2 mile↑, Mulgrave at 3 mile↑, Port Hawkesbury at 3 mile↑, Troy at 4 mile↑, Frankville at 7 mile↑, West Bay Road at 8 mile↑, Evanston at 8 mile↑, Princeville at 8 mile↑, Long Point at 12 mile↑, Tracadie at 15 mile↑, Tracadie Road at 15 mile↑, Judique at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 115 m = 377 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Port Hawkesbury
METAR for Port Hawkesbury airport - CYPD
CYPD 220300Z AUTO 18006KT 9SM OVC060 10/05 A3021 RMK SLP233
Decoded METAR for Port Hawkesbury Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPD on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 03:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 167 hours and -8629 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 180°.
Clouds : overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=233
TAF for Port Hawkesbury airport - CYPD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sydney airport (CYQY) at 117 km↑
nearest airports to Port Hawkesbury
- for Trenton airport (CYTN) at 61 mile↑
- for Sydney airport (CYQY) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Charlottetown airport (CYYG) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Halifax airport (CYHZ) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iles De La Madeleine airport (CYGR) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Summerside airport (CYSU) at 130 mile↑
- for Moncton airport (CYQM) at 162 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greenwood airport (CYZX) at 179 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Liverpool airport (CYAU) at 197 mile↑
- for Chatham (Miramichi?) airport (CYCH) at 216 mile↑
- for Saint John airport (CYSJ) at 220 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Digby airport (CYID) at 229 mile↑
- for Stephenville airport (CYJT) at 239 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bathurst airport (CZBF) at 248 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fredericton airport (CYFC) at 250 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bonaventure airport (CYVB) at 255 mile↑
- for Miquelon airport (LFVM) at 258 mile↑
- for Saint Pierre airport (LFVP) at 260 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gaspe airport (CYGP) at 260 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yarmouth airport (CYQI) at 264 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)