Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Port Hawkesbury airport (Canada) / ICAO CYPD/ IATA YPS
Port Hawkesbury airport (Canada) is located close to Port Hastings at 2 mile↑, Mulgrave at 3 mile↑, Port Hawkesbury at 3 mile↑, Troy at 4 mile↑, Frankville at 7 mile↑, West Bay Road at 8 mile↑, Evanston at 8 mile↑, Princeville at 8 mile↑, Long Point at 12 mile↑, Tracadie at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 115 m = 377 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Port Hawkesbury
METAR for Port Hawkesbury airport - CYPD
CYPD 180900Z AUTO 29004KT 9SM SCT220 17/14 A3006 RMK SLP182 DENSITY ALT 600FT
Decoded METAR for Port Hawkesbury Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPD on Sunday 18th of July 2021 at 09:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 7 hours and 36 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=182 DENSITY ALT 600FT
TAF for Port Hawkesbury airport - CYPD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sydney airport (CYQY) at 117 km↑
NOTAM for Port Hawkesbury Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Thursday 10th of October 2019 at 09:01
A) CYPD B) 1910100901 C) PERM
E) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: NEW CABLE CROSSING FM 453934N 0612514W TO
453912N 0612613W (APRX 2.2NM TO 2.9NM WNW AD) . 538FT AGL 572FT
AMSL. LGTD, MARKER BALL IN PLACE.
CREATED: 10 Oct 2019 00:26:00
nearest airports to Port Hawkesbury
- for Trenton airport (CYTN) at 61 mile↑
- for Sydney airport (CYQY) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Charlottetown airport (CYYG) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Halifax airport (CYHZ) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iles De La Madeleine airport (CYGR) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Summerside airport (CYSU) at 130 mile↑
- for Moncton airport (CYQM) at 162 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greenwood airport (CYZX) at 179 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)