Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Port Hawkesbury airport (Canada) / OACI CYPD/ IATA YPS
Port Hawkesbury is located close to Port Hawkesbury, Port Hastings at 2 mile↑, Mulgrave at 3 mile↑, Port Hawkesbury at 3 mile↑, Troy at 4 mile↑, Frankville at 7 mile↑, West Bay Road at 8 mile↑, Evanston at 8 mile↑, Princeville at 8 mile↑, Long Point at 12 mile↑, Tracadie at 15 mile↑,
Elevation : 115 m = 377 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Port Hawkesbury
METAR for Port Hawkesbury airport - CYPD
CYPD 231500Z AUTO 29015G24KT 3/4SM -RA BR OVC003 15/15 A2978 RMK SLP085 DENSITY ALT 700FT
Decoded METAR for Port Hawkesbury Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPD on Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 at 15:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 22 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 15 °C = 59 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 28 km/h = 15 kt with gusts at 44 km/h = 24 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=085 DENSITY ALT 700FT
TAF for Port Hawkesbury airport - CYPD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Sydney airport (CYQY) at 117 km↑
NOTAM for Port Hawkesbury Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Fuel availability / valid from Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 12:57 to Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 at 14:00
A) CYPD B) 2106221257 C) 2106231400
E) FUEL JA-1 NOT AVBL
CREATED: 22 Jun 2021 12:57:00
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Thursday 10th of October 2019 at 09:01
A) CYPD B) 1910100901 C) PERM
E) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: NEW CABLE CROSSING FM 453934N 0612514W TO
453912N 0612613W (APRX 2.2NM TO 2.9NM WNW AD) . 538FT AGL 572FT
AMSL. LGTD, MARKER BALL IN PLACE.
CREATED: 10 Oct 2019 00:26:00
nearest airports to Port Hawkesbury
- for Trenton airport (CYTN) at 61 mile↑
- for Sydney airport (CYQY) at 72 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Charlottetown airport (CYYG) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Halifax airport (CYHZ) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Iles De La Madeleine airport (CYGR) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Summerside airport (CYSU) at 130 mile↑
- for Moncton airport (CYQM) at 162 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greenwood airport (CYZX) at 179 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)