Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Powell River airport (Canada) / ICAO CYPW/ IATA YPW
Powell River airport (Canada) is located close to Powell River, Powell River at 2 mile↑, Marshall School Junction at 9 mile↑, Bliss Landing at 20 mile↑, Comox at 22 mile↑, Courtenay at 24 mile↑, Irvines Landing at 24 mile↑, Merville at 25 mile↑, Mansons Landing at 27 mile↑, Cumberland at 28 mile↑, Bowser at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 130 m = 427 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1106 m = 3629 ft
aerial view of Powell River
METAR for Powell River airport - CYPW
CYPW 132200Z 28007KT 230V300 30SM FEW040 25/13 A3003 RMK CF1 CF TR SLP170 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
Decoded METAR for Powell River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPW on Wednesday 14th of July 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 1 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 47% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : CF1 CF TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=170 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
TAF for Powell River airport - CYPW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Comox airport (CYQQ) at 31 km↑
NOTAM for Powell River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Powell River
- for Texada Gillies Bay airport (CYGB) at 10 mile↑
- for Comox airport (CYQQ) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Campbell River airport (CYBL) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Squamish airport (CYSE) at 60 mile↑
- for Nanaimo airport (CYCD) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vancouver Harbour Water airport (CYHC) at 73 mile↑
- for Vancouver airport (CYVR) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tofino airport (CYAZ) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)