Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Muskoka airport (Canada) / ICAO CYQA/ IATA YQA
Muskoka airport (Canada) is located close to Muskoka, Muskoka Falls at 2 mile↑, Bracebridge at 4 mile↑, Gravenhurst at 5 mile↑, Torrance at 13 mile↑, Severn Bridge at 14 mile↑, Bala at 16 mile↑, Washago at 16 mile↑, Utterson at 17 mile↑, Sahanatien at 22 mile↑, Rathburn at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 282 m = 925 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 09/27 : 664 m = 2178 ft
aerial view of Muskoka
METAR for Muskoka airport - CYQA
CYQA 191200Z AUTO 00000KT 9SM CLR 06/06 A3028 RMK SLP261
Decoded METAR for Muskoka Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQA on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 12:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 230 hours and -12934 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1025 mb = 30.27 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=261
TAF for Muskoka airport - CYQA
CYQA 191138Z 1912/1924 VRB03KT P6SM SKC BECMG 1916/1918 18006KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 191400Z
Decoded TAF for Muskoka Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQA on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 11:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 14 hours and 48 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
1912/1924 VRB03KT P6SM SKC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 20th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1916/1918 18006KT
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 180°
nearest airports to Muskoka
- for Barrie-Orillia (Lake Simcoe Regional) airport (CYLS) at 36 mile↑
- for Midland Huronia airport (CYEE) at 37 mile↑
- for Peterborough airport (CYPQ) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oshawa airport (CYOO) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Toronto Buttonville Muni airport (CYKZ) at 77 mile↑
- for Owen Sound Billy Bishop Regional airport (CYOS) at 80 mile↑
- for Toronto Downsview airport (CYZD) at 86 mile↑
- for Wiarton airport (CYVV) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)