Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Grand Prairie airport (Canada) / OACI CYQU/ IATA YQU
Grand Prairie is located close to Grande Prairie, Grande Prairie at 3 miles, Clairmont at 7 miles, Wembley at 10 miles, Sexsmith at 12 miles, Huallen at 16 miles, Webster at 19 miles, Beaverlodge at 22 miles, Smoky Heights at 27 miles, Woking at 28 miles, Hythe at 28 miles,
METAR for Grand Prairie airport - CYQU
CYQU 161300Z 28004KT 15SM -SN OVC060 M15/M17 A2975 RMK SC8 SLP134
Decoded METAR for Grand Prairie Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQU on Tuesday 16th of February 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 2 hours and 41 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -15°C = 5 °F and dew point is -17°C = 1 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 hPa = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 280°.
Clouds : overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : SC8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=134
TAF for Grand Prairie airport - CYQU
CYQU 161238Z 1613/1701 28005KT P6SM -SN FEW020 OVC060 TEMPO 1613/1618 5SM -SN BKN020 OVC060 FM161800 27005KT P6SM SCT040 RMK NXT FCST BY 161900Z
Decoded TAF for Grand Prairie Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQU on Tuesday 16th of February 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 12 days and 3 hours and 3 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 280°
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
temporarily from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 270°
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
NOTAM for Grand Prairie Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome (from Saturday 13th of February 2021 at 13:17)
I0789/21 NOTAMR I0641/21nQ) CZEG/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/5511N11853W005nA) CYQU B) 2102131317 C) PERMnE) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: nSERVICES: ARFF TO READ: CAT 5 INSTEAD OF CAT 6 nRWY DATA: CERT: DELETE: RWY 12 RVR 1200 (1/4 SMnCREATED: 13 Feb 2021 13:17:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Grand Prairie
- for Dawson Creek airport (CYDQ) at 64 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Peace River airport (CYPE) at 91 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 96 miles↑
- for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 103 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Chetwynd airport (CYCQ) at 113 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hudsons Hope airport (CYNH) at 134 miles↑
- for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 143 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Edson airport (CYET) at 147 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)