Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Montreal Dorval airport (Canada) / ICAO CYUL/ IATA YUL
Montreal Dorval airport (Canada) is located close to Montréal, Dorval at 2 mile↑, Montréal at 3 mile↑, Cote-Saint-Luc at 4 mile↑, Hampstead at 4 mile↑, Pointe-Claire at 4 mile↑, Saint-Laurent at 4 mile↑, Dollard-Des Ormeaux at 4 mile↑, Lachine at 4 mile↑, Cartierville at 5 mile↑, Montreal-Ouest at 5 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 06L/24R : 3353 m = 11001 ft
- runway 06R/24L : 2926 m = 9600 ft
- runway 10/28 : 2134 m = 7001 ft
aerial view of Montreal Dorval
METAR for Montreal Dorval airport - CYUL
CYUL 201700Z 28007KT 30SM FEW025 M15/M22 A3034 RMK CF1 CF TR SLP281
Decoded METAR for Montreal Dorval Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYUL on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 93 hours and -4285 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is -15 °C = 5 °F and dew point is -22 °C = -8 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m.
Remarks : CF1 CF TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=281
TAF for Montreal Dorval airport - CYUL
CYUL 201441Z 2015/2112 28010KT P6SM FEW240 BECMG 2107/2109 VRB03KT RMK NXT FCST BY 201800Z
Decoded TAF for Montreal Dorval Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYUL on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 14:41 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 23 hours and 54 minutes ago. A 21 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 07:00 heure UTC
2015/2112 28010KT P6SM FEW240
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m
becoming from Friday 21st of January 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Friday 21st of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2107/2109 VRB03KT
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
nearest airports to Montreal Dorval
- for Cartierville airport (CYCV) at 3 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Montreal St Hubert airport (CYHU) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Montreal Mirabel airport (CYMX) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Jean airport (CYJN) at 25 mile↑
- for Cornwall Regional airport (CYCC) at 48 mile↑
- for Franklin Co airport (KFSO) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bromont airport (CZBM) at 50 mile↑
- for Malone Dufort airport (KMAL) at 51 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)