Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Norman Wells airport (Canada) / ICAO CYVQ/ IATA YVQ
Norman Wells airport (Canada) is located close to Norman Wells, Norman Wells at 1 mile↑, Tulita at 45 mile↑, Fort Good Hope at 85 mile↑, Deline at 98 mile↑, Fort Franklin at 99 mile↑, Colville Lake at 123 mile↑, Wrigley at 172 mile↑, Tsiigehtchic at 243 mile↑, Fort McPherson at 269 mile↑, Inuvik at 283 mile↑,
Elevation : 73 m = 240 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1828 m = 5997 ft
aerial view of Norman Wells
METAR for Norman Wells airport - CYVQ
CYVQ 181700Z 12011KT 30SM FEW050 BKN150 07/04 A2958 RMK SC1AC6 SLP021
Decoded METAR for Norman Wells Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYVQ on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 31 days and 752 hours and -44590 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1002 mb = 29.59 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
Remarks : SC1AC6 Sea Level Pressure SLP=021
TAF for Norman Wells airport - CYVQ
CYVQ 181139Z 1812/1824 12010KT P6SM FEW020 BKN080 TEMPO 1812/1824 BKN020 OVC080 RMK NXT FCST BY 181800Z
Decoded TAF for Norman Wells Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYVQ on Saturday 18th of September 2021 at 11:39 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 31 days and 14 hours and 11 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
1812/1824 12010KT P6SM FEW020 BKN080
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
temporarily from Saturday 18th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1812/1824 BKN020 OVC080
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m overcast at 8000 ft = 2440 m
nearest airports to Norman Wells
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 175 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 267 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 277 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 286 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)