Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Deline airport (Canada) / OACI CYWJ/ IATA YWJ
Deline is located close to Déline, Deline at 1 miles, Fort Franklin at 2 miles, Tulita at 63 miles, Norman Wells at 98 miles, Wrigley at 136 miles, Colville Lake at 147 miles, Fort Good Hope at 164 miles, Wha Ti at 234 miles, Fort Simpson at 240 miles, Naylors Landing at 244 miles,
METAR for Deline airport - CYWJ
CYWJ 211800Z VRB02KT 30SM SCT110 BKN200 M27/M30 A2987 RMK AC4CS3 SLP147
Decoded METAR for Deline Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWJ on Monday 21st of December 2020 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 75 days and 11 hours and 59 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is -27 °C = -17 °F and dew point is -30 °C = -22 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 11000 ft = 3350 m. broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
Remarks : AC4CS3 Sea Level Pressure SLP=147
TAF for Deline airport - CYWJ
CYWJ 211738Z 2118/2124 VRB03KT P6SM -SN SCT020 BKN060 TEMPO 2118/2124 6SM -SN BKN020 OVC040 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 221515Z
Decoded TAF for Deline Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYWJ on Monday 21st of December 2020 at 17:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 75 days and 12 hours and 21 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 21st of December 2020 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 22nd of December 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
temporarily from Monday 21st of December 2020 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 22nd of December 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
NOTAM for Deline Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Deline
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 66 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 97 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 138 miles↑
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 146 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 164 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 196 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 248 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 287 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)