Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Williams Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYWL/ IATA YWL
Williams Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Williams Lake, Williams Lake at 5 mile↑, Wright at 27 mile↑, Horsefly at 29 mile↑, Black Creek at 41 mile↑, Dog Creek at 42 mile↑, Gang Ranch at 45 mile↑, Hanceville at 46 mile↑, Alexis Creek at 53 mile↑, Big Creek at 53 mile↑, Canim Lake at 57 mile↑,
Elevation : 940 m = 3084 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2134 m = 7001 ft
aerial view of Williams Lake
METAR for Williams Lake airport - CYWL
CYWL 151500Z 11010G16KT 15SM BKN088 OVC230 05/00 A2984 RMK AC6CI2 SLP130
Decoded METAR for Williams Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWL on Friday 15th of October 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 144 hours and -8634 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : broken at 8800 ft = 2680 m. overcast at 23000 ft = 7010 m.
Remarks : AC6CI2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=130
TAF for Williams Lake airport - CYWL
CYWL 151238Z 1513/1601 11012G22KT P6SM OVC090 TEMPO 1513/1601 OVC060 RMK NXT FCST BY 151900Z
Decoded TAF for Williams Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYWL on Friday 15th of October 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 2 hours and 28 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 15th of October 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
1513/1601 11012G22KT P6SM OVC090
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 110°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
overcast at 9000 ft = 2740 m
temporarily from Friday 15th of October 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Saturday 16th of October 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1513/1601 OVC060
overcast at 6000 ft = 1830 m
nearest airports to Williams Lake
- for 108 Mile airport (CZML) at 44 mile↑
- for Quesnel airport (CYQZ) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puntzi Mountain airport (CYPU) at 89 mile↑
- for Lillooet airport (CYLI) at 104 mile↑
- for Blue River airport (CYCP) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince George airport (CYXS) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kamloops airport (CYKA) at 124 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pemberton airport (CYPS) at 133 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)