Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wrigley airport (Canada) / ICAO CYWY/ IATA YWY
Wrigley airport (Canada) is located close to Wrigley, Wrigley at 3 mile↑, Fort Simpson at 114 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 121 mile↑, Berens Landing at 124 mile↑, Tulita at 134 mile↑, Deline at 137 mile, Fort Franklin at 138 mile, Netla at 156 mile↑, Norman Wells at 176 mile↑, Brownings Landing at 176 mile↑,
Elevation : 149 m = 489 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Wrigley
METAR for Wrigley airport - CYWY
CYWY 091600Z 35004KT 310V020 15SM BKN096 OVC220 M16/M19 A2991 RMK AC7CS1 SLP149
Decoded METAR for Wrigley Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWY on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 317 days and 7608 hours and -456450 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -16 °C = 3 °F and dew point is -19 °C = -2 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : broken at 9600 ft = 2930 m. overcast at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC7CS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=149
TAF for Wrigley airport - CYWY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 197 km↑
nearest airports to Wrigley
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 138 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 175 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 198 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 205 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 228 mile↑
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 260 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)