Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Wrigley airport (Wrigley Canada) / ICAO CYWY IATA YWY
Wrigley airport (Canada) is located close to Wrigley, Wrigley at 3 mile↑, Fort Simpson at 114 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 121 mile↑, Berens Landing at 124 mile↑, Tulita at 134 mile↑, Deline at 137 mile, Fort Franklin at 138 mile↑, Netla at 156 mile↑, Norman Wells at 176 mile↑, Brownings Landing at 176 mile↑, Wha Ti at 192 mile↑, Trout Lake at 205 mile↑,
Elevation : 149 m = 489 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Wrigley
METAR for Wrigley airport - CYWY
CYWY 162200Z 11008KT 080V150 25SM FEW066 BKN100 BKN250 17/01 A2985 RMK AC2AC4CI1 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 171400Z SLP117 DENSITY ALT 1000FT
Decoded METAR for Wrigley Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWY on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 46 days and 1120 hours and -66186 minutes ago.
Visibility is 40 km = 25 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 34% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 6600 ft = 2010 m. broken at 10000 ft = 3050 m. broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : AC2AC4CI1 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 171400Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=117 DENSITY ALT 1000FT
TAF for Wrigley airport - CYWY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 197 km↑
nearest airports to Wrigley
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 138 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 175 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 198 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 205 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 228 mile↑
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 260 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 275 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 277 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 288 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 297 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 298 mile↑
- for Faro airport (CZFA) at 322 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Resolution airport (CYFR) at 344 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 370 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 385 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 396 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 398 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 402 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)