Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wrigley airport (Canada) / ICAO CYWY/ IATA YWY
Wrigley airport (Canada) is located close to Wrigley, Wrigley at 3 mile↑, Fort Simpson at 114 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 121 mile↑, Berens Landing at 124 mile↑, Tulita at 134 mile↑, Deline at 137 mile, Fort Franklin at 138 mile, Netla at 156 mile↑, Norman Wells at 176 mile↑, Brownings Landing at 176 mile↑,
Elevation : 149 m = 489 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Wrigley
METAR for Wrigley airport - CYWY
CYWY 091600Z 35004KT 310V020 15SM BKN096 OVC220 M16/M19 A2991 RMK AC7CS1 SLP149
Decoded METAR for Wrigley Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWY on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 285 days and 6847 hours and -410343 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -16 °C = 3 °F and dew point is -19 °C = -2 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : broken at 9600 ft = 2930 m. overcast at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC7CS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=149
TAF for Wrigley airport - CYWY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 197 km↑
NOTAM for Wrigley Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Wrigley
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 138 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 175 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 198 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 205 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 228 mile↑
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 260 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)