Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Beaver Creek airport (Canada) / OACI CYXQ/ IATA YXQ
Beaver Creek is located close to Beaver Creek, Beaver Creek at 2 miles, Chisana at 45 miles, Nabesna at 69 miles, Tok at 92 miles, Batzulnetas (historical) at 94 miles, Burwash Landing at 95 miles, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area at 119 miles, Dawson City at 123 miles, Rock Creek at 127 miles, Valdez-Cordova Census Area at 134 miles,
METAR for Beaver Creek airport - CYXQ
CYXQ 102200Z 27005KT 250V340 30SM BKN040TCU BKN240 18/07 A2970 RMK TCU6CI1 /FU/DIST SH N/LAST STFD OBS/NXT 111600Z/ SLP070 DENSITY ALT 3300FT
Decoded METAR for Beaver Creek Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXQ on Saturday 11th of July 2020 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 239 days and 7 hours and 47 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m. broken at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : tower cumulus 6CI1 / smoke /DIST shower N/LAST STFD OBS/NXT 111600Z/ Sea Level Pressure SLP=070 DENSITY ALT 3300FT
TAF for Beaver Creek airport - CYXQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Northway airport (PAOR) at 82 km↑
NOTAM for Beaver Creek Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Beaver Creek
- for Northway airport (PAOR) at 51 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tok airport (PATJ) at 91 miles↑
- for Tok Junction airport (PFTO) at 91 miles↑
- for Burwash airport (CYDB) at 93 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mc Carthy airport (PAMX) at 94 miles↑
- for Dawson airport (CYDA) at 125 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Gulkana airport (PAGK) at 149 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Paxson airport (PAXK) at 153 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)