Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Beaver Creek airport (Canada) / ICAO CYXQ/ IATA YXQ
Beaver Creek airport (Canada) is located close to Beaver Creek, Beaver Creek at 2 mile↑, Chisana at 45 mile↑, Nabesna at 69 mile↑, Tok at 92 mile↑, Batzulnetas at 94 mile↑, Burwash Landing at 95 mile↑, Southeast Fairbanks Census Area at 119 mile↑, Dawson City at 123 mile↑, Rock Creek at 127 mile↑, Valdez-Cordova Census Area at 134 mile↑,
Elevation : 650 m = 2133 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1027 m = 3369 ft
aerial view of Beaver Creek
METAR for Beaver Creek airport - CYXQ
CYXQ 251700Z VRB02KT 30SM FEW050 BKN190 16/07 A2988 RMK CU1AC5 SLP127 DENSITY ALT 2900FT
Decoded METAR for Beaver Creek Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYXQ on Friday 25th of June 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 32 days and 11 hours and 54 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. broken at 19000 ft = 5790 m.
Remarks : CU1AC5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=127 DENSITY ALT 2900FT
TAF for Beaver Creek airport - CYXQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Northway airport (PAOR) at 82 km↑
NOTAM for Beaver Creek Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Declared distances / valid from Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 at 15:44
A) CYXQ B) 2102021544 C) PERM
E) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: DECLARED DIST:
RWY 14: TORA TO READ: 3600
RWY 14: TODA TO READ: 3600
CREATED: 02 Feb 2021 15:44:00
NOTAM Air/ground facility / valid from Friday 4th of June 2021 at 16:23 to Saturday 10th of July 2021 at 23:59
A) CYXQ B) 2106041623 C) 2107092359 EST
E) WHITEHORSE RDO REMOTE COM OUTLET (RCO) 123.475MHZ AT BEAVER CREEK
U/S. USE 126.7MHZ
CREATED: 04 Jun 2021 16:23:00
nearest airports to Beaver Creek
- for Northway airport (PAOR) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tok airport (PATJ) at 91 mile↑
- for Tok Junction airport (PFTO) at 91 mile↑
- for Burwash airport (CYDB) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mc Carthy airport (PAMX) at 94 mile↑
- for Dawson airport (CYDA) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gulkana airport (PAGK) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paxson airport (PAXK) at 153 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)