Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lynn Lake airport (Canada) / OACI CYYL/ IATA YYL
Lynn Lake is located close to Lynn Lake, Lynn Lake at 1 miles, Brochet at 74 miles, Pukatawagan at 78 miles, South Indian Lake at 81 miles, Southend Reindeer at 90 miles, Wapawsik at 107 miles, Sherridon at 120 miles, Pelican Narrows at 137 miles, Sandy Narrows at 145 miles, Thompson at 146 miles,
METAR for Lynn Lake airport - CYYL
CYYL 090300Z AUTO 27010KT 9SM CLR M01/M02 A2954 RMK SLP027
Decoded METAR for Lynn Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYL on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 03:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 88 days and 1 hours and 55 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -1 °C = 30 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 270°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=027
TAF for Lynn Lake airport - CYYL
CYYL 171238Z 1713/1801 VRB03KT P6SM SCT050 PROB30 1713/1715 2SM BR FM171500 08008KT P6SM SCT030 FM171700 08006KT P6SM BKN040 BKN150 BKN220 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 171900Z
Decoded TAF for Lynn Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYYL on Friday 17th of July 2020 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 232 days and 16 hours and 17 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 17th of July 2020 à 13:00 heure TU to Friday 17th of July 2020 à 15:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
probability of 30% to have from Friday 17th of July 2020 à 13:00 heure TU to Friday 17th of July 2020 à 15:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
from Friday 17th of July 2020 à 15:00 heure TU to Friday 17th of July 2020 à 17:00 heure UTC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 80°
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m.
from Friday 17th of July 2020 à 17:00 heure TU to Saturday 18th of July 2020 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 80°
broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m. broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m. broken at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
NOTAM for Lynn Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Lynn Lake
- for Leaf Rapids airport (CYLR) at 48 miles↑
- for Brochet airport (CYBT) at 74 miles↑
- for Pukatawagan airport (CZFG) at 77 miles↑
- for South Indian Lake airport (CZSN) at 82 miles↑
- for Wollaston Lake airport (CZWL) at 116 miles↑
- for Lac Brochet airport (CZWH) at 122 miles↑
- for Collins Bay airport (CYKC) at 135 miles↑
- for Thompson airport (CYTH) at 143 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)