Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mont Joli airport (Canada) / ICAO CYYY/ IATA YYY
Mont Joli airport (Canada) is located close to Mont-Joli, Mont-Joli at 2 mile↑, Pointe-au-Père at 13 mile↑, Rimouski at 18 mile↑, Betsiamites at 30 mile↑, Matane at 35 mile↑, Chute-aux-Outardes at 36 mile↑, Amqui at 37 mile↑, Pointe-Lebel at 39 mile, Bas-Saint-Laurent at 40 mile↑, Forestville at 41 mile↑,
Elevation : 52 m = 171 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1199 m = 3934 ft
aerial view of Mont Joli
METAR for Mont Joli airport - CYYY
CYYY 191600Z 27006KT 30SM FEW025 FEW060 13/05 A3022 RMK CU1SC1 CU TR SLP235
Decoded METAR for Mont Joli Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYY on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 58 hours and -2857 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m. few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : CU1SC1 CU TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=235
TAF for Mont Joli airport - CYYY
CYYY 191339Z 1914/2002 VRB03KT P6SM FEW060 BECMG 1917/1919 17005KT RMK NXT FCST BY 192000Z
Decoded TAF for Mont Joli Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYYY on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 13:39 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 12 hours and 44 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
1914/2002 VRB03KT P6SM FEW060
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m
becoming from Sunday 19th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Monday 20th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1917/1919 17005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 170°
nearest airports to Mont Joli
- for Rimouski airport (CYXK) at 16 mile↑
- for Baie Comeau airport (CYBC) at 36 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Matane airport (CYME) at 38 mile↑
- for Forestville airport (CYFE) at 42 mile↑
- for Edmundston airport (CYES) at 78 mile↑
- for Ste Anne Des Monts airport (CYSZ) at 84 mile↑
- for Riviere Du Loop airport (CYRI) at 86 mile↑
- for Northern Aroostook Regl airport (KFVE) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)