Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Slave Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYZH/ IATA YZH
Slave Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Slave Lake at 1 mile↑, Wagner at 9 mile↑, Kinuso at 25 mile↑, Smith at 31 mile↑, Hondo at 33 mile↑, Chisholm at 35 mile↑, Driftpile at 39 mile↑, Joussard at 46 mile↑, Swan Hills at 47 mile↑, Flatbush at 48 mile↑,
Elevation : 583 m = 1913 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1695 m = 5561 ft
aerial view of Slave Lake
METAR for Slave Lake airport - CYZH
CYZH 151100Z AUTO 25004KT 9SM CLR 19/07 A2971 RMK SLP059 DENSITY ALT 3100FT
Decoded METAR for Slave Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZH on Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 11:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 11 days and 6 hours and 1 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 46% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 250°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=059 DENSITY ALT 3100FT
TAF for Slave Lake airport - CYZH
CYZH 150638Z 1507/1519 VRB03KT P6SM FEW120 SCT240 BECMG 1509/1511 27010G20KT BECMG 1515/1517 28015G25KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 151300Z
Decoded TAF for Slave Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZH on Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 06:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 11 days and 10 hours and 23 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 15th of July 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Thursday 15th of July 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
1507/1519 VRB03KT P6SM FEW120 SCT240
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m scattered clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m
becoming from Thursday 15th of July 2021 à 11:00 heure TU to Thursday 15th of July 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1509/1511 27010G20KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 270°
becoming from Thursday 15th of July 2021 à 17:00 heure TU to Thursday 15th of July 2021 à 19:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1515/1517 28015G25KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 280°
NOTAM for Slave Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Slave Lake
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 67 mile↑
- for Athabasca airport (CYWM) at 73 mile↑
- for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lac La Bitche airport (CYLB) at 115 mile↑
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Peace River airport (CYPE) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edson airport (CYET) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) at 145 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)