Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Eastmain River airport (Canada) / ICAO CZEM/ IATA ZEM
Eastmain River airport (Canada) is located close to Eastmain River, Eastmain at 15 mile↑, Wemindji at 49 mile↑, Waskaganish at 72 mile↑, Nemiscau at 100 mile↑, Chisasibi at 100 mile↑, Moosonee at 112 mile↑, Kashechewan at 131 mile↑, Nord-du-Québec at 155 mile↑, Matagami at 175 mile↑, Waswanipi at 200 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1070 m = 3510 ft
aerial view of Eastmain River
METAR for Eastmain River airport - CZEM
CZEM 121700Z 22006KT 2 1/2SM -DZ BR OVC003 14/14 A2991 RMK FG2SF6 SLP131
Decoded METAR for Eastmain River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZEM on Tuesday 12th of October 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 93 hours and -4269 minutes ago.
Visibility is 4 km = 3 sm.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
light intensity drizzle
Remarks : fog 2SF6 Sea Level Pressure SLP=131
TAF for Eastmain River airport - CZEM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Waskaganish airport (CYKQ) at 85 km↑
nearest airports to Eastmain River
- for Waskaganish airport (CYKQ) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wemindji airport (CYNC) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Grand Riviere airport (CYGL) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nemiscau airport (CYHH) at 108 mile↑
- for Moosonee airport (CYMO) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kashechewan airport (CZKE) at 134 mile↑
- for La Grande 3 airport (CYAD) at 134 mile↑
- for Fort Albany airport (CYFA) at 134 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)