Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Muskrat Dam airport (Canada) / ICAO CZMD/ IATA MSA
Muskrat Dam airport (Canada) is located close to Muskrat Dam, Sachigo Lake at 34 mile↑, Bearskin Lake at 46 mile↑, Sandy Lake at 70 mile↑, Big Trout Lake at 90 mile↑, Matawak at 103 mile↑, Deer Lake at 112 mile↑, Cat Lake at 119 mile↑, Kapaneewekamik Place at 129 mile↑, St. Theresa Point at 129 mile↑, Poplar Hill at 142 mile↑,
Elevation : 278 m = 912 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Muskrat Dam
METAR for Muskrat Dam airport - CZMD
CZMD 232100Z AUTO 03010G16KT 9SM BKN008 OVC013 13/12 A2977 RMK SLP090 DENSITY ALT 1000FT
Decoded METAR for Muskrat Dam Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZMD on Monday 23rd of August 2021 at 21:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 54 days and 1299 hours and -77755 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : broken at 800 ft = 240 m. overcast at 1300 ft = 400 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=090 DENSITY ALT 1000FT
TAF for Muskrat Dam airport - CZMD
CZMD 231539Z 2316/2322 09010G20KT 3SM RA BR OVC006 TEMPO 2316/2318 6SM -RA BR OVC010 FM231800 06008G18KT 4SM -RA BR OVC005 TEMPO 2318/2322 6SM -RA BR OVC012 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 240945Z
Decoded TAF for Muskrat Dam Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZMD on Monday 23rd of August 2021 at 15:39 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 54 days and 8 hours and 26 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 23rd of August 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Monday 23rd of August 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
2316/2322 09010G20KT 3SM RA BR OVC006
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 90°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
overcast at 600 ft = 180 m
temporarily from Monday 23rd of August 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Monday 23rd of August 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2316/2318 6SM -RA BR OVC010
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
overcast at 1000 ft = 300 m
from Monday 23rd of August 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 24th of August 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
FM231800 06008G18KT 4SM -RA BR OVC005
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h with gusts at 18 kt = 33 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
overcast at 500 ft = 150 m
temporarily from Monday 23rd of August 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 24th of August 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2318/2322 6SM -RA BR OVC012
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m
nearest airports to Muskrat Dam
- for Sachigo Lake airport (CZPB) at 36 mile↑
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) at 39 mile↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Sucker Lake airport (CYRS) at 89 mile↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 110 mile↑
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 118 mile↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)