Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pincher Creek airport (Canada) / OACI CZPC/ IATA WPC
Pincher Creek is located close to Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek at 3 mile, Cowley at 5 mile, Summerview at 7 mile, Beaver Mines at 10 mile, Bellevue at 17 mile, Blairmore at 20 mile, Coleman at 24 mile, Glenwood at 24 mile, Fort Macleod at 29 mile, Corbin at 29 mile,
METAR for Pincher Creek airport - CZPC
CZPC 312000Z AUTO 26028G33KT 9SM BKN160 06/M05 A3017 RMK SLP254
Decoded METAR for Pincher Creek Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZPC on Wednesday 31st of March 2021 at 20:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 15 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 6 °C = 43 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 45% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 52 km/h = 28 kt with gusts at 61 km/h = 33 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : broken at 16000 ft = 4880 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=254
TAF for Pincher Creek airport - CZPC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lethbridge airport (CYQL) at 87 km↑
NOTAM for Pincher Creek Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Pincher Creek
- for Cowley airport (CYYM) at 9 mile↑
- for Sparwood Elk Valley airport (CYSW) at 45 mile↑
- for Lethbridge airport (CYQL) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glacier Park International airport (KGPI) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cut Bank airport (KCTB) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairmount Hot Springs airport (CYCZ) at 100 mile↑
- for Calgary airport (CYYC) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)