Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pincher Creek airport (Canada) / ICAO CZPC/ IATA WPC
Pincher Creek airport (Canada) is located close to Pincher Creek, Pincher Creek at 3 mile↑, Cowley at 5 mile↑, Summerview at 7 mile↑, Beaver Mines at 10 mile↑, Bellevue at 17 mile↑, Blairmore at 20 mile↑, Coleman at 24 mile↑, Glenwood at 24 mile↑, Fort Macleod at 29 mile↑, Corbin at 29 mile↑,
Elevation : 1190 m = 3904 ft
- runway 07/25 : 2012 m = 6601 ft
aerial view of Pincher Creek
METAR for Pincher Creek airport - CZPC
CZPC 031000Z AUTO 25005KT 9SM CLR 08/M04 A2998 RMK SLP156
Decoded METAR for Pincher Creek Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZPC on Sunday 3rd of October 2021 at 10:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 339 hours and -20112 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 42% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 250°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=156
TAF for Pincher Creek airport - CZPC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Lethbridge airport (CYQL) at 87 km↑
nearest airports to Pincher Creek
- for Cowley airport (CYYM) at 9 mile↑
- for Sparwood Elk Valley airport (CYSW) at 45 mile↑
- for Lethbridge airport (CYQL) at 54 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) at 80 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glacier Park International airport (KGPI) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cut Bank airport (KCTB) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairmount Hot Springs airport (CYCZ) at 100 mile↑
- for Calgary airport (CYYC) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)