Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mecheria airport (Algeria) / ICAO DAAY/ IATA MZW
Mecheria airport (Algeria) is located close to Mecheria, Mecheria at 2 mile↑, Naama at 19 mile↑, Ain Sefra at 58 mile↑, Marhoum at 63 mile↑, El Abiodh Sidi Cheikh at 64 mile↑, El Bayadh at 73 mile↑, Ain el Hadjar at 87 mile↑, Brezina at 92 mile↑, Saida at 92 mile↑, Sebdou at 98 mile↑,
Elevation : 1175 m = 3855 ft
- runway 06/24 : 3591 m = 11781 ft
- runway 17/35 : 2876 m = 9436 ft
aerial view of Mecheria
METAR for Mecheria airport - DAAY
DAAY 041400Z 19014KT 8000 NSC 36/05 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Mecheria Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAAY on Wednesday 4th of August 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 36 °C = 97 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 15% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 190°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Mecheria airport - DAAY
DAAY 041100Z 0412/0421 02010KT CAVOK
Decoded TAF for Mecheria Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAAY on Wednesday 4th of August 2021 at 11:00 UTC, issued 9 hours and 2 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 4th of August 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 4th of August 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
0412/0421 02010KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 20°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
NOTAM for Mecheria Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Mecheria
- for El Bayadh airport (DAOY) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 115 mile↑
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bouarfa airport (GMFB) at 123 mile↑
- for Zenata Messali el Hadj airport (DAON) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oujda Angads airport (GMFO) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bechar Oukda airport (DAOC) at 173 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)