Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Agades Sud airport (Niger) / ICAO DRZA/ IATA AJY
Agades Sud airport (Niger) is located close to Agadez, Sabon Gari at 1 mile↑, Agadez at 1 mile↑, Alaghsas at 4 mile↑, Arlit at 129 mile↑, Tanout at 150 mile↑, Abalak at 155 mile↑, Tchin Tabaraden at 164 mile↑, Tahoua at 179 mile↑, Dakoro at 188 mile↑, Maradi at 194 mile↑,
Elevation : 505 m = 1657 ft
- runway 07/25 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Agades Sud
METAR for Agades Sud airport - DRZA
DRZA 170700Z 08014KT CAVOK 29/14 Q1014
Decoded METAR for Agades Sud Airport (Niger)
METAR issued by DRZA on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 53 hours and -2834 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 40% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 80°.
TAF for Agades Sud airport - DRZA
DRZA 170500Z 1706/1806 08015KT 6000 NSC TEMPO 1707/1712 12025KT 2500 BLDU PROB30 TEMPO 1713/1718 TS FEW040CB
Decoded TAF for Agades Sud Airport (Niger)
TAF issued by DRZA on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 7 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
1706/1806 08015KT 6000 NSC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
temporarily from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1707/1712 12025KT 2500 BLDU
Wind 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 1713/1718 TS FEW040CB
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Agades Sud
- for Arlit airport (DRZL) at 133 mile↑
- for Iferouane airport (DRZI) at 148 mile↑
- for Tanout airport (DRZT) at 150 mile↑
- for Teesaoua airport (DRRA) at 222 mile↑
- for Zinder airport (DRZR) at 230 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tahoua airport (DRRT) at 232 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for In Guezzam airport (DATG) at 233 mile↑
- for Maradi airport (DRRM) at 246 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)