Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Campbeltown airport (United Kingdom) / ICAO EGEC/ IATA CAL
Campbeltown airport (United Kingdom) is located close to Campbeltown, Drumlemble at 2 mile↑, Campbeltown at 3 mile↑, Carradale at 13 mile↑, Shiskine at 16 mile↑, Pirnmill at 19 mile↑, Lamlash at 23 mile↑, Brodick at 23 mile↑, Lochranza at 26 mile↑, Kintra at 27 mile↑, Ballycastle at 27 mile↑,
Elevation : 13 m = 43 ft
- runway 11/29 : 3049 m = 10003 ft
aerial view of Campbeltown
METAR for Campbeltown airport - EGEC
EGEC 171620Z 29006KT 6000 -RA FEW005 14/13 Q1009
Decoded METAR for Campbeltown Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGEC on Friday 17th of September 2021 at 16:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 198 hours and -11483 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : few clouds at 500 ft = 150 m.
TAF for Campbeltown airport - EGEC
EGEC 151358Z 1515/1517 28008KT 9999 SCT010 TEMPO 1515/1517 6000 -RA BKN008 PROB30 TEMPO 1515/1517 3000 RADZ SHRA BKN002
Decoded TAF for Campbeltown Airport (United Kingdom)
TAF issued by EGEC on Wednesday 15th of September 2021 at 13:58 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 10 days and 8 hours and 59 minutes ago. A 2 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
1515/1517 28008KT 9999 SCT010
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m
temporarily from Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1515/1517 6000 -RA BKN008
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
broken at 800 ft = 240 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Wednesday 15th of September 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 1515/1517 3000 RADZ SHRA BKN002
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 200 ft = 60 m
nearest airports to Campbeltown
- for Islay airport (EGPI) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prestwick airport (EGPK) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Colonsay Airstrip airport (EGEY) at 48 mile↑
- for Belfast City airport (EGAC) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Glasgow airport (EGPF) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Belfast - Aldergrove airport (EGAA) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Newtownards airport (EGAD) at 59 mile↑
- for City of Derry airport (EGAE) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)