Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Exeter airport (United Kingdom) / ICAO EGTE/ IATA EXT
Exeter airport (United Kingdom) is located close to Exeter, Clyst Honiton at 1 mile↑, Rockbeare at 1 mile↑, Heavitree at 4 mile↑, Topsham at 4 mile↑, Exeter at 5 mile↑, Exminster at 5 mile↑, Newton Poppleford at 6 mile↑, Alphington at 6 mile↑, Ottery Saint Mary at 7 mile↑, Bradninch at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 31 m = 102 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2083 m = 6834 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1339 m = 4393 ft
aerial view of Exeter
METAR for Exeter airport - EGTE
EGTE 292120Z 00000KT 8000 SCT008 BKN043 05/04 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Exeter Airport (United Kingdom)
METAR issued by EGTE on Monday 29th of November 2021 at 21:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 hours and 7 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. broken at 4300 ft = 1310 m.
TAF for Exeter airport - EGTE
EGTE 292114Z 2921/3004 28004KT 9999 FEW006 SCT012 TEMPO 2921/2924 4000 -DZ BKN006 PROB30 TEMPO 3000/3004 BKN012
Decoded TAF for Exeter Airport (United Kingdom)
TAF issued by EGTE on Monday 29th of November 2021 at 21:14 UTC, issued 18 hours and 13 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Monday 29th of November 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 04:00 heure UTC
2921/3004 28004KT 9999 FEW006 SCT012
Wind 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 600 ft = 180 m scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m
temporarily from Monday 29th of November 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2921/2924 4000 -DZ BKN006
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
light intensity drizzle
broken at 600 ft = 180 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 30th of November 2021 à 04:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 3000/3004 BKN012
broken at 1200 ft = 370 m
nearest airports to Exeter
- for Dunkeswell airport (EGTU) at 12 mile↑
- for Merryfield airport (EGDW) at 26 mile↑
- for Eaglescott airport (EGHU) at 28 mile↑
- for St. Athan airport (EGDX) at 36 mile↑
- for Yeovil airport (EGHG) at 36 mile↑
- for Yeovilton airport (EGDY) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chivenor airport (EGDC) at 40 mile↑
- for Cardiff airport (EGFF) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)