Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Stauning airport (Denmark) / OACI EKVJ/ IATA STA
Stauning is located close to Stauning, Vestjylland, Østerby at 1 mile, Ringkøbing-Skjern Kommune at 2 mile, Skjern at 6 mile, Ringkobing at 8 mile, Hvide Sande at 9 mile, Tarm at 9 mile, Hee at 11 mile, Borris at 11 mile, Videbaek at 13 mile, Tim at 14 mile,
METAR for Stauning airport - EKVJ
EKVJ 241350Z 21014KT 6000 BKN070 08/06 Q1017
Decoded METAR for Stauning Airport (Denmark)
METAR issued by EKVJ on Wednesday 24th of March 2021 at 13:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 18 days and 1 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 26 km/h = 14 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m.
TAF for Stauning airport - EKVJ
EKVJ 180658Z 1807/1815 36005KT 9999 FEW025
Decoded TAF for Stauning Airport (Denmark)
TAF issued by EKVJ on Thursday 18th of March 2021 at 06:58 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 24 days and 8 hours and 16 minutes ago. A 8 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 18th of March 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of March 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
1807/1815 36005KT 9999 FEW025
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m
NOTAM for Stauning Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Stauning
- for Spjald airport (EKSD) at 10 mile↑
- for Lindtorp airport (EKHO) at 28 mile↑
- for Bolhede airport (EKBH) at 29 mile↑
- for Herning Skinderholm airport (EKHG) at 30 mile↑
- for Esbjerg airport (EKEB) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Billund airport (EKBI) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lemvig airport (EKLV) at 35 mile↑
- for Karup MIL airport (EKKA) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)