Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Oslo Fornebu airport (Norway) / OACI ENFB
Oslo Fornebu is located close to Oslo, Brae at 108 mile↑, Shetland Islands at 110 mile↑, Fedje at 110 mile↑, Hardbakke at 111 mile↑, Lerwick at 112 mile↑, Austrheim at 118 mile↑, Tjeldsto at 118 mile↑, Askvoll at 120 mile↑, Eivinvik at 120 mile↑, Flora at 122 mile↑,
10 m = 33 ft
aerial view of Oslo Fornebu
METAR for Oslo Fornebu airport - ENFB
ENFB 011420Z AUTO 36010KT 9999NDV NCD 05/00 Q1017 W///S3
Decoded METAR for Oslo Fornebu Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENFB on Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 14:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 16 hours and 11 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 360°.
Winability to measure cloud heightS3
TAF for Oslo Fornebu airport - ENFB
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Scatsta airport (EGPM) at 170 km↑
VAC for Oslo Fornebu Airport - ENFB
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Oslo Fornebu Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Oslo Fornebu
- for Unst airport (EGPW) at 83 mile↑
- for Whalsay airport (EGEH) at 97 mile↑
- for Scatsta airport (EGPM) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lerwick airport (EGET) at 113 mile↑
- for Floro airport (ENFL) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bergen Flesland airport (ENBR) at 138 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Forde Bringeland airport (ENBL) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Os Vaksinen Ulven airport (ENUL) at 147 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)