Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Honningsvag Valan airport (Norway) / ICAO ENHV/ IATA HVG
Honningsvag Valan airport (Norway) is located close to Honningsvåg, Nordmannset at 0 mile↑, Honningsvag at 2 mile↑, Nordkapp at 2 mile↑, Havoysund at 30 mile↑, Kjollefjord at 31 mile↑, Mehamn at 42 mile↑, Gamvik at 42 mile↑, Kvalsund at 58 mile↑, Hammerfest at 58 mile↑, Rypefjord at 59 mile↑,
Elevation : 13 m = 43 ft
- runway 08/26 : 800 m = 2625 ft
aerial view of Honningsvag Valan
METAR for Honningsvag Valan airport - ENHV
ENHV 220920Z 04021KT 9999 VCSH BKN045 02/M04 Q0997
Decoded METAR for Honningsvag Valan Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENHV on Friday 22nd of October 2021 at 09:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 74 hours and -4319 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 64% relative humidity.
QNH is 997 mb = 29.44 inHg
Wind speed is 39 km/h = 21 kt, direction is 40°.
Clouds : broken at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
TAF for Honningsvag Valan airport - ENHV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hammaerfest airport (ENHF) at 92 km↑
nearest airports to Honningsvag Valan
- for Mehamn airport (ENMH) at 41 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammaerfest airport (ENHF) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banak airport (ENNA) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Berlevag airport (ENBV) at 69 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batsfjord airport (ENBS) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alta airport (ENAT) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hasvik airport (ENHK) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vadso airport (ENVD) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)