Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Stavangar Sola airport (Norway) / ICAO ENZV/ IATA SVG
Stavangar Sola airport (Norway) is located close to Stavanger, Gimra at 1 mile↑, Sola at 1 mile↑, Sandnes at 4 mile↑, Tananger at 4 mile↑, Ganddal at 5 mile↑, Kleppe at 7 mile↑, Stavanger at 7 mile↑, Storhaug at 7 mile↑, Hommersak at 9 mile↑, Randaberg at 9 mile↑,
Elevation : 9 m = 30 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2856 m = 9370 ft
- runway 11/29 : 2449 m = 8035 ft
aerial view of Stavangar Sola
METAR for Stavangar Sola airport - ENZV
ENZV 180720Z 16005KT 9999 FEW012 BKN030 05/05 Q1030 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Stavangar Sola Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENZV on Tuesday 18th of January 2022 at 07:20 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 52 hours and -2871 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1030 mb = 30.42 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Stavangar Sola airport - ENZV
ENZV 180500Z 1806/1906 22008KT 7000 -DZ SCT004 BKN015 TEMPO 1806/1822 3000 RADZ BR BKN007 BECMG 1816/1818 18018KT 1822/1824 24020KT
Decoded TAF for Stavangar Sola Airport (Norway)
TAF issued by ENZV on Tuesday 18th of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 6 hours and 29 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 16:00 heure UTC
1806/1906 22008KT 7000 -DZ SCT004 BKN015
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 220°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
light intensity drizzle
scattered clouds at 400 ft = 120 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
temporarily from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 22:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1806/1822 3000 RADZ BR BKN007
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
broken at 700 ft = 210 m
becoming from Tuesday 18th of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Wednesday 19th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1816/1818 18018KT 1822/1824 24020KT
Wind 18 kt = 33 km/h, direction is 180°
nearest airports to Stavangar Sola
- for Stavanger Forus airport (ENFO) at 3 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Haugesund Karmoy airport (ENHD) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Stord airport (ENSO) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lista airport (ENLI) at 64 mile↑
- for Valle Airfield Ã…raksÃ¸yne airport (ENVE) at 69 mile↑
- for Os Vaksinen Ulven airport (ENUL) at 91 mile↑
- for Bergen Flesland airport (ENBR) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bomoen airport (ENBM) at 125 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)