Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mora Siljan airport (Sweden) / OACI ESKM/ IATA MXX
Mora Siljan is located close to Mora, Vinäs at 1 mile↑, Dalarnas Län at 3 mile↑, Mora Kommun at 3 mile↑, Mora at 4 mile↑, Orsa at 12 mile↑, Indor at 13 mile↑, Siljansnas at 17 mile↑, Vikarbyn at 17 mile↑, Rättvik at 21 mile↑, Leksand at 23 mile↑,
193 m = 633 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1814 m = 5951 ft
aerial view of Mora Siljan
METAR for Mora Siljan airport - ESKM
ESKM 131250Z AUTO 09009KT 9999 R16/P2000N R34///// BKN072/// 22/11 Q1006
Decoded METAR for Mora Siljan Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESKM on Thursday 13th of May 2021 at 12:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 23 hours and 11 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : broken at 7200 ft = 2190 m.
TAF for Mora Siljan airport - ESKM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Borlange airport (ESSD) at 81 km↑
VAC for Mora Siljan Airport - ESKM
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Mora Siljan Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Mora Siljan
- for Siljansnas airport (ESVS) at 16 mile↑
- for Orsa airport (ESNR) at 17 mile↑
- for Dala Järna airport (ESKD) at 28 mile↑
- for Skinnlanda airport (ESVM) at 34 mile↑
- for Gagnef airport (ESVG) at 34 mile↑
- for Borlange airport (ESSD) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edsby airport (ESUY) at 53 mile↑
- for Sälen /Trysil airport (ESKS) at 58 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)