Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lycksele airport (Sweden) / OACI ESNL/ IATA LYC
Lycksele is located close to Hälsingfors at 0 mile↑, Lycksele at 3 mile↑, Lycksele Kommun at 17 mile↑, Kattisavan at 22 mile↑, Soderfors at 27 mile↑, Norsjoe at 34 mile↑, Insjon at 38 mile↑, Vindeln at 38 mile↑, Bastuträsk at 44 mile↑, Mala at 44 mile,
215 m = 705 ft
- runway 14/32 : 2001 m = 6564 ft
aerial view of Lycksele
METAR for Lycksele airport - ESNL
ESNL 020820Z AUTO 00000KT 9999 FEW008/// M29/M32 Q1008
Decoded METAR for Lycksele Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESNL on Tuesday 2nd of February 2021 at 08:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 97 days and 23 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -29 °C = -20 °F and dew point is -32 °C = -26 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m.
TAF for Lycksele airport - ESNL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Skelleftea airport (ESNS) at 113 km↑
NOTAM for Lycksele Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Lycksele
- for Storumam airport (ESUD) at 41 mile↑
- for Åsele airport (ESUS) at 51 mile↑
- for Vilhelmina airport (ESNV) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gargnäs airport (ESUG) at 57 mile↑
- for Skelleftea airport (ESNS) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Umea airport (ESNU) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ardvidsjaur airport (ESNX) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ornskoldsvik airport (ESNO) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)