Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lycksele airport (Sweden) / OACI ESNL/ IATA LYC
Lycksele is located close to Hälsingfors at 0 NM, Lycksele at 3 NM, Lycksele Kommun at 15 NM, Kattisavan at 19 NM, Soderfors at 24 NM, Norsjoe at 29 NM, Insjon at 33 NM, Vindeln at 33 NM, Bastuträsk at 38 NM, Mala at 38 NM,
Altitude for Lycksele airport
215 m = 705 ft
Runways for Lycksele airport
- runway 14/32 : 2001 m = 6564 ft
Around Lycksele airport
- for Storumam airport (ESUD) at 36 NM↑
- for Åsele airport (ESUS) at 44 NM↑
- for Vilhelmina airport (ESNV) METAR & TAF at 49 NM↑
- for Gargnäs airport (ESUG) at 49 NM↑
- for Umea airport (ESNU) METAR & TAF at 61 NM↑
current weather for for Lycksele airport - ESNL
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Hälsingfors at 0 NM, Lycksele at 3 NM, Lycksele Kommun at 15 NM, Kattisavan at 19 NM, Soderfors at 24 NM, Norsjoe at 29 NM, Insjon at 33 NM, Vindeln at 33 NM, Bastuträsk at 38 NM, Mala at 38 NM,
METAR for Lycksele airport - ESNL
ESNL 201320Z AUTO 20006KT 170V250 9999 SCT028/// OVC037/// 05/02 Q1006
Decoded METAR for Lycksele Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESNL on Monday 20th of January 2020 at 13:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 372 days and 17 hours and 33 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 5°C = 41 °F and dew point is 2°C = 36 °F . This correspond to 81% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 hPa = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 200°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2800 ft = 850 m. overcast at 3700 ft = 1130 m.
TAF for Lycksele airport - ESNL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Umea airport (ESNU) at 113 km↑
NOTAM for Lycksele Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)