Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hemavan airport (Sweden) / ICAO ESUT/ IATA HMV
Hemavan airport (Sweden) is located close to Hemavan, Björkfors at 1 mile↑, Boksjö at 23 mile↑, Hattfjelldal at 34 mile↑, Korgen at 40 mile↑, Hauknes at 44 mile↑, Tverrånes at 44 mile↑, Rana at 44 mile↑, Mo i Rana at 44 mile↑, Røssvoll at 44 mile↑, Sletten at 47 mile↑,
Elevation : 458 m = 1503 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1601 m = 5253 ft
aerial view of Hemavan
METAR for Hemavan airport - ESUT
ESUT 191420Z AUTO 29011KT 250V330 9999 DZ FEW017/// SCT024/// BKN034/// 10/08 Q1005
Decoded METAR for Hemavan Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESUT on Monday 19th of July 2021 at 14:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 11 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1005 mb = 29.68 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m. scattered clouds at 2400 ft = 730 m. broken at 3400 ft = 1040 m.
TAF for Hemavan airport - ESUT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mo I Rana Rossvoll airport (ENRA) at 71 km↑
NOTAM for Hemavan Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Hemavan
- for Hattfjelldal airport (ENHT) at 34 mile↑
- for Mo I Rana Rossvoll airport (ENRA) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport (ENMS) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sandnessjoen Stokka airport (ENST) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bronnoysund Bronnoy airport (ENBN) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gargnäs airport (ESUG) at 90 mile↑
- for Rognan airport (ENRG) at 90 mile↑
- for Storumam airport (ESUD) at 95 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)