Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Hemavan airport (Suède) / OACI ESUT/ IATA HMV
Hemavan airport is located close to , Björkfors at 1.2 km, Boksjö at 36 km, Hattfjelldal at 55 km, Korgen at 65 km, Hauknes at 70 km, Tverrånes at 70 km, Rana at 70 km, Mo i Rana at 71 km, Røssvoll at 71 km, Sletten at 75 km,
Altitude for Hemavan airport
458 m = 1503 ft
Around Hemavan airport
- for Hattfjelldal airport (ENHT) at 55 km↑
- for Mo I Rana Rossvoll airport (ENRA) METAR & TAF at 71 km↑
- for Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport (ENMS) METAR & TAF at 85 km↑
- for Rognan airport (ENRG) at 144 km↑
- for Vilhelmina airport (ESNV) METAR & TAF at 159 km↑
Runways for Hemavan airport
- Runway 15/33 : 1601 m = 5254 ft
Current weather for for Hemavan airport - ESUT
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Björkfors at 1.2 km, Boksjö at 36 km, Hattfjelldal at 55 km, Korgen at 65 km, Hauknes at 70 km, Tverrånes at 70 km, Rana at 70 km, Mo i Rana at 71 km, Røssvoll at 71 km, Sletten at 75 km,
METAR for Hemavan airport - ESUT
ESUT 040120Z AUTO 27004KT 9999 FEW005/// BKN016/// BKN053/// 03/02 Q1007
Decoded METAR for Hemavan Airport (Suède)
METAR issued by ESUT on Thursday 4th of June 2020 at 01:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 35 days and 10 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6.2 sm.
Temperature is 3°C = 37 °F and dew point is 2°C = 36 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 hPa = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 4 kt = 7 km/h, direction is 270°.
Clouds : Few clouds at 500 ft = 150 m. Broken at 1600 ft = 490 m. Broken at 5300 ft = 1620 m.
TAF for Hemavan airport - ESUT
NOTAM for Hemavan Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)