Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Hemavan airport (Sweden) / ICAO ESUT/ IATA HMV
Hemavan airport (Sweden) is located close to Hemavan, Björkfors at 1 mile↑, Boksjö at 23 mile↑, Hattfjelldal at 34 mile↑, Korgen at 40 mile↑, Hauknes at 44 mile↑, Tverrånes at 44 mile↑, Rana at 44 mile↑, Mo i Rana at 44 mile↑, Røssvoll at 44 mile↑, Sletten at 47 mile↑,
Elevation : 458 m = 1503 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1601 m = 5253 ft
aerial view of Hemavan
METAR for Hemavan airport - ESUT
ESUT 242050Z AUTO 12008KT 9999 -RA BKN018/// BKN023/// OVC030/// 01/00 Q1004 REDZ
Decoded METAR for Hemavan Airport (Sweden)
METAR issued by ESUT on Sunday 24th of October 2021 at 20:50 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 43 days and 1044 hours and -61895 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1004 mb = 29.65 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : broken at 1800 ft = 550 m. broken at 2300 ft = 700 m. overcast at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for Hemavan airport - ESUT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mo I Rana Rossvoll airport (ENRA) at 71 km↑
nearest airports to Hemavan
- for Hattfjelldal airport (ENHT) at 34 mile↑
- for Mo I Rana Rossvoll airport (ENRA) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mosjoen Kjaerstad airport (ENMS) at 53 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sandnessjoen Stokka airport (ENST) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bronnoysund Bronnoy airport (ENBN) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gargnäs airport (ESUG) at 90 mile↑
- for Rognan airport (ENRG) at 90 mile↑
- for Storumam airport (ESUD) at 95 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)