Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ventspils airport (Latvia) / OACI EVVA/ IATA VNT
Ventspils is located close to Ventspils, Ventspils at 2 mile↑, Piltene at 10 mile↑, Dzērves at 11 mile↑, Ventspils Rajons at 11 mile↑, Alsunga at 26 mile↑, Kuldiga at 31 mile↑, Dundaga at 32 mile↑, Veckrogi at 32 mile↑, Dundagas Novads at 35 mile↑, Pavilosta at 35 mile↑,
6 m = 20 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1298 m = 4259 ft
aerial view of Ventspils
METAR for Ventspils airport - EVVA
EVVA 140820Z AUTO 28006KT 240V310 CAVOK 20/17 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Ventspils Airport (Latvia)
METAR issued by EVVA on Friday 14th of August 2020 at 08:20 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 276 days and 35 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 280°.
TAF for Ventspils airport - EVVA
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Liepaja airport (EVLA) at 97 km↑
VAC for Ventspils Airport - EVVA
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Ventspils Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Wednesday 12th of August 2020 at 00:00 to Sunday 16th of August 2020 at 23:59
Q) EVRR/QFALC/V /NBO/A /000/999/5721N02133E005
A) EVVA B) 2008120000 C) 2008152359
D) 12 0000-2359, 14 0000-2359, 15 0000-2359
E) AD CLSD FOR ALL OPS EXCEPT SAR
DUE TO MAINTENANCE ON RWY
CREATED: 10 Aug 2020 14:18:00
nearest airports to Ventspils
- for Talsi Airfield airport (EVTE) at 39 mile↑
- for Liepaja airport (EVLA) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jūrmala airport (EVJA) at 69 mile↑
- for Kuressaare airport (EEKE) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ruhnu airport (EERU) at 70 mile↑
- for Mazeikiai Tirksliai airport (EYMA) at 82 mile↑
- for Naujoji Akmene airport (EYNA) at 89 mile↑
- for Palanga Intl airport (EYPA) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)