Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Marrakech-Menara airport (Morocco) / ICAO GMMX/ IATA RAK
Marrakech-Menara airport (Morocco) is located close to Marrakech, Bou-Okkaz at 1 mile↑, Marrakech (Meṛṛakec Marrakesh) at 3 mile↑, Sidi Bou Othmane at 21 mile↑, Douar el Hajra at 22 mile↑, Moulay Brahim at 22 mile↑, Tidili Mesfioua at 27 mile↑, Amizmiz at 29 mile↑, Ouirgane at 30 mile↑, Tizguine at 31 mile↑, Touama at 32 mile↑,
Elevation : 471 m = 1545 ft
- runway 10/28 : 3100 m = 10171 ft
aerial view of Marrakech-Menara
METAR for Marrakech-Menara airport - GMMX
GMMX 232100Z 33003KT 290V020 8000 NSC 17/09 Q1021 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Marrakech-Menara Airport (Morocco)
METAR issued by GMMX on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 330°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Marrakech-Menara airport - GMMX
GMMX 231700Z 2318/2424 34014KT 8000 FEW026 SCT100 BECMG 2322/2401 04006KT NSC
Decoded TAF for Marrakech-Menara Airport (Morocco)
TAF issued by GMMX on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 17:00 UTC, issued 20 hours and 2 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 22:00 heure UTC
2318/2424 34014KT 8000 FEW026 SCT100
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 340°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m
becoming from Monday 24th of January 2022 à 01:00 heure TU to Tuesday 25th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2322/2401 04006KT NSC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 40°
nearest airports to Marrakech-Menara
- for Ouarzazate airport (GMMZ) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Safi airport (GMMS) at 84 mile↑
- for Taroudant airport (GMMO) at 90 mile↑
- for Essaouira airport (GMMI) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Beni-Mellal airport (GMMD) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Jadida airport (GMMJ) at 116 mile↑
- for Agadir Al Masslra airport (GMAD) at 120 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Agadir Inezgane airport (GMAA) at 123 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)