Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Blaise Diagne International airport (Senegal) / ICAO GOBD/ IATA DSS
Blaise Diagne International airport (Senegal) is located close to Dakar, Sébikhotane at 7 mile↑, Pout at 7 mile↑, Thies Nones at 11 mile↑, Thies at 12 mile↑, Nguekokh at 12 mile↑, Somone at 13 mile↑, Keur Issa Bambara at 15 mile↑, Kayar at 18 mile↑, Mbour at 19 mile↑, Warang at 22 mile↑, Pikine at 23 mile↑, Central Dakar at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 88 m = 289 ft
- runway 01/19 : 3500 m = 11483 ft
aerial view of Blaise Diagne International
METAR for Blaise Diagne International airport - GOBD
GOBD 190230Z 27005KT 8000 NSC 23/21 Q1010 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Blaise Diagne International Airport (Senegal)
METAR issued by GOBD on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 02:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 129 hours and -7173 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 89% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 270°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Blaise Diagne International airport - GOBD
GOBD 182320Z 1900/2006 27007KT 8000 NSC
Decoded TAF for Blaise Diagne International Airport (Senegal)
TAF issued by GOBD on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 23:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 12 hours and 37 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday, May 18, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Thursday, May 19, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
1900/2006 27007KT 8000 NSC
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
nearest airports to Blaise Diagne International
- for Dakar Yoff airport (GOOY) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kaolack airport (GOOK) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banjul (Yundum) airport (GBYD) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saint Louis airport (GOSS) at 104 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Richard Toll airport (GOSR) at 154 mile↑
- for Ziguinchor airport (GOGG) at 155 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cap Skiring airport (GOGS) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kolda North airport (GODK) at 187 mile↑
- for Podor airport (GOSP) at 197 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bissau Oswaldo Vieira International airport (GGOV) at 214 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bogue airport (GQNE) at 234 mile↑
- for Bafatá airport (GGBF) at 237 mile↑
- for Tambacounda airport (GOTT) at 238 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bubaque airport (GGBU) at 247 mile↑
- for Gabu airport (GGGB) at 252 mile↑
- for Boutilmit airport (GQNB) at 254 mile↑
- for Matam Ouro Sogui airport (GOSM) at 258 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kaedi airport (GQNK) at 259 mile↑
- for Nouakchott-Oumtounsy airport (GQNO) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cufar airport (GGCF) at 266 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)