Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Akron Fulton Intl airport (USA) / ICAO KAKR/ IATA AKC
Akron Fulton Intl airport (USA) is located close to Akron, Derby Downs at 1 mile↑, Sawyerwood at 1 mile↑, Lakemore at 2 mile↑, Mogadore at 4 mile↑, Portage Lakes at 4 mile↑, Akron at 4 mile↑, Tallmadge at 5 mile↑, Uniontown at 5 mile↑, Green at 6 mile↑, Cuyahoga Falls at 7 mile↑,
Elevation : 325 m = 1066 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1932 m = 6339 ft
- runway 01/19 : 712 m = 2336 ft
aerial view of Akron Fulton Intl
METAR for Akron Fulton Intl airport - KAKR
KAKR 150154Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM FEW085 25/18 A3014 RMK AO2 SLP198 T02500183
Decoded METAR for Akron Fulton Intl Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KAKR on Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 01:54 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 15 days and 15 hours and 7 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 18 °C = 64 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 8500 ft = 2590 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=198 T02500183
TAF for Akron Fulton Intl airport - KAKR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Akron Canton Regl airport (KCAK) at 14 km↑
NOTAM for Akron Fulton Intl Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 1st of July 2021 at 16:16 to Friday 16th of July 2021 at 16:15
CREATED: 01 Jul 2021 16:16:00
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 20th of May 2021 at 03:26
CREATED: 20 May 2021 03:26:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 14th of January 2020 at 19:11
1263FT (100FT AGL) NOT LGTD 2001141911-PERM
CREATED: 14 Jan 2020 19:11:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Derby Downs
- for Akron Canton Regl airport at 8 mile↑
- for Portage County airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Akron Fulton Intl
- for Akron Canton Regl airport (KCAK) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Portage County airport (KPOV) at 16 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wayne Co airport (KBJJ) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Burke Lakefront airport (KBKL) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cuyahoga airport (KCGF) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Carroll Co Tolson airport (KTSO) at 39 mile↑
- for Clever airport (KPHD) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)