Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Baker Mun airport (USA) / OACI KBHK
Baker Mun airport is located close to Baker, Baker at 2.9 km, Ekalaka at 56 km, Walser Crossing at 59 km, Beach at 66 km, Bowman at 69 km, Wibaux at 71 km, Amidon at 73 km, Medora at 84 km, Glendive at 91 km, West Glendive at 93 km,
Altitude for Baker Mun airport
907 m = 2976 ft
Around Baker Mun airport
- for Bowman Regional airport (KBWW) METAR & TAF at 76 km↑
- for Dawson Community airport (KGDV) METAR & TAF at 97 km↑
- for Dickinson airport (KDIK) METAR & TAF at 122 km↑
- for Wiley airport (KMLS) METAR & TAF at 125 km↑
- for Hettinger Mun airport (KHEI) METAR & TAF at 129 km↑
Runways for Baker Mun airport
- Runway 13/31 : 1493 m = 4898 ft
Current weather for for Baker Mun airport - KBHK
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Baker at 2.9 km, Ekalaka at 56 km, Walser Crossing at 59 km, Beach at 66 km, Bowman at 69 km, Wibaux at 71 km, Amidon at 73 km, Medora at 84 km, Glendive at 91 km, West Glendive at 93 km,
METAR for Baker Mun airport - KBHK
KBHK 101151Z AUTO 13005KT 10SM CLR M07/M10 A2985 RMK AO2 SLP133 T10671100 11006 21067 57014
Decoded METAR for Baker Mun Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBHK on Friday 10th of April 2020 at 11:51 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 84 days and 13 hours and 3 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -7°C = 19 °F and dew point is -10°C = 14 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 hPa = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 130°.
Remarks AO2 SLP133 T10671100 11006 21067 57014
TAF for Baker Mun airport - KBHK
NOTAM for Baker Mun Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)