Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wayne Co airport (USA) / ICAO KBJJ/ IATA BJJ
Wayne Co airport (USA) is located close to Wooster, Smithville at 2 mile↑, Wooster at 5 mile↑, Orrville at 7 mile↑, Creston at 8 mile↑, Apple Creek at 9 mile↑, Rittman at 9 mile↑, Seville at 9 mile↑, Westfield Center at 11 mile↑, Dalton at 11 mile↑, Doylestown at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 346 m = 1135 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1582 m = 5190 ft
aerial view of Wayne Co
METAR for Wayne Co airport - KBJJ
KBJJ 191556Z AUTO VRB04KT 10SM CLR 26/17 A3022 RMK AO2 SLP227 T02560167
Decoded METAR for Wayne Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBJJ on Sunday 19th of September 2021 at 15:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 101 hours and -5704 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 58% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is °.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=227 T02560167
TAF for Wayne Co airport - KBJJ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Akron Canton Regl airport (KCAK) at 38 km↑
nearest airports to Wayne Co
- for Akron Canton Regl airport (KCAK) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akron Fulton Intl airport (KAKR) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mansfield Lahm Mun airport (KMFD) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lorain Co Regl airport (KLPR) at 36 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clever airport (KPHD) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Portage County airport (KPOV) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Galion Mun airport (KGQQ) at 44 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)