Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Burke Lakefront airport (USA) / ICAO KBKL/ IATA BKL
Burke Lakefront airport (USA) is located close to Cleveland, Cleveland at 1 mile↑, Bratenahl at 3 mile↑, Newburgh Heights at 5 mile↑, East Cleveland at 6 mile↑, Brooklyn at 6 mile↑, Brooklyn Heights at 6 mile↑, Lakewood at 6 mile↑, Cleveland Heights at 7 mile↑, University Heights at 8 mile↑, Garfield Heights at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 178 m = 584 ft
- runway 06L/24R : 1889 m = 6198 ft
- runway 06R/24L : 1584 m = 5197 ft
aerial view of Burke Lakefront
METAR for Burke Lakefront airport - KBKL
KBKL 302053Z 02007KT 10SM FEW036 24/13 A3005 RMK AO2 SLP172 T02390133 56006
Decoded METAR for Burke Lakefront Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBKL on Friday 30th of July 2021 at 20:53 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 5 hours and 4 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3600 ft = 1100 m.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=172 T02390133 56006
TAF for Burke Lakefront airport - KBKL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 18 km↑
NOTAM for Burke Lakefront Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Friday 30th of July 2021 at 07:20 to Sunday 29th of August 2021 at 07:20
CREATED: 30 Jul 2021 07:20:00
NOTAM / valid from Wednesday 7th of July 2021 at 20:37 to Friday 6th of August 2021 at 17:00
CREATED: 07 Jul 2021 20:38:00
NOTAM / valid from Wednesday 14th of August 2019 at 18:42 to Monday 16th of August 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 14 Aug 2019 18:42:00
NOTAM / valid from Wednesday 9th of June 2021 at 18:13 to Friday 9th of June 2023 at 18:13
ILS OR LOC RWY 24R, AMDT 1B...
S-LOC 24R MDA 1320/HAT 737 ALL CATS, VIS CATS C/D 1 3/4. SIDESTEP
24L MDA 1320/HAT 736 ALL CATS, VIS CAT C 2, CAT D 2 1/4. CIRCLING
MDA 1320/HAA 736 ALL CATS, VIS CAT C 2, CAT D 2 1/4. ALTERNATE
MINIMUMS: ILS STANDARD, NA WHEN CONTROL TOWER CLOSED. LOC STANDARD
EXCEPT CAT D 800-2 1/4, NA WHEN CONTROL TOWER CLOSED.
CREATED: 09 Jun 2021 18:13:00
NOTAM / valid from Friday 30th of July 2021 at 14:00 to Saturday 31st of July 2021 at 23:59
CREATED: 29 Jul 2021 14:12:00
NOTAM / valid from Tuesday 10th of September 2019 at 12:17 to Sunday 1st of October 2023 at 23:59
CREATED: 10 Sep 2019 12:17:00
NOTAM / valid from Wednesday 8th of April 2020 at 14:52 to Friday 8th of April 2022 at 14:51
RNAV (GPS) RWY 24R, ORIG-B...
CREATED: 08 Apr 2020 14:52:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Cleveland
- for Cuyahoga airport at 11 mile↑
- for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport at 11 mile↑
nearest airports to Burke Lakefront
- for Cuyahoga airport (KCGF) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cleveland Hopkins Intl airport (KCLE) at 11 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Willoughby Lost Nation airport (KLNN) at 19 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lorain Co Regl airport (KLPR) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Portage County airport (KPOV) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akron Fulton Intl airport (KAKR) at 35 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Akron Canton Regl airport (KCAK) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wayne Co airport (KBJJ) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)