Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Brooks County airport (USA) / OACI KBKS
Brooks County airport is located close to Falfurrias, Falfurrias at 3.2 km, Noria Willie at 13 km, Premont at 17 km, Sarita at 33 km, Ricardo at 36 km, Kingsville at 43 km, Benavides at 52 km, Bishop at 53 km, Hebbronville at 56 km, 665 Site Colonia at 59 km,
Altitude for Brooks County airport
34 m = 112 ft
Around Brooks County airport
- for Kleberg County airport (KIKG) METAR & TAF at 39 km↑
- for Kingsville NAS airport (KNQI) METAR & TAF at 45 km↑
- for Alice Intl airport (KALI) METAR & TAF at 60 km↑
- for Jim Hogg County airport (KHBV) METAR & TAF at 63 km↑
- for Nueces County airport (KRBO) METAR & TAF at 76 km↑
Runways for Brooks County airport
- Runway 17/35 : 1525 m = 5002 ft
- Runway 14/32 : 936 m = 3071 ft
Current weather for for Brooks County airport - KBKS
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Falfurrias at 3.2 km, Noria Willie at 13 km, Premont at 17 km, Sarita at 33 km, Ricardo at 36 km, Kingsville at 43 km, Benavides at 52 km, Bishop at 53 km, Hebbronville at 56 km, 665 Site Colonia at 59 km,
METAR for Brooks County airport - KBKS
KBKS 072255Z AUTO 09011KT 10SM CLR 23/10 A3024 RMK AO1 T02270096
Decoded METAR for Brooks County Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBKS on Saturday 7th of March 2020 at 22:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 156 days and 23 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16.1 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 23°C = 73 °F and dew point is 10°C = 50 °F . This correspond to 44% relative humidity.
QNH is 1024 hPa = 30.24 inHg
Wind speed is 11 kt = 20 km/h, direction is 90°.
Remarks AO1 T02270096
TAF for Brooks County airport - KBKS
NOTAM for Brooks County Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)