Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bellingham airport (USA) / ICAO KBLI/ IATA BLI
Bellingham airport (USA) is located close to Bellingham, Marietta-Alderwood at 1 mile↑, Marietta at 2 mile↑, Bellingham at 3 mile↑, Ferndale at 4 mile↑, Geneva at 7 mile↑, Sudden Valley at 10 mile↑, Lynden at 11 mile↑, Everson at 12 mile↑, Birch Bay at 13 mile↑, Delta at 13 mile↑,
Elevation : 52 m = 171 ft
- runway 16/34 : 2042 m = 6699 ft
aerial view of Bellingham
METAR for Bellingham airport - KBLI
KBLI 252053Z 19011G18KT 10SM CLR 23/16 A3005 RMK AO2 SLP181 T02280156 57010
Decoded METAR for Bellingham Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBLI on Sunday 25th of July 2021 at 20:53 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 16 hours and 16 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 65% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt with gusts at 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 190°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=181 T02280156 57010
TAF for Bellingham airport - KBLI
KBLI 251759Z 2518/2618 20012G20KT P6SM SKC
Decoded TAF for Bellingham Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KBLI on Sunday 25th of July 2021 at 17:59 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 19 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 25th of July 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 26th of July 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
2518/2618 20012G20KT P6SM SKC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
NOTAM for Bellingham Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM / valid from Thursday 21st of May 2020 at 16:49 to Saturday 21st of May 2022 at 16:48
RNAV (RNP) Z RWY 16, AMDT 1A...
RNP 0.27 DA 490/HAT 327.
CREATED: 21 May 2020 16:49:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Marietta-Alderwood
- for Orcas Is airport at 18 mile↑
- for Abbotsford airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Bellingham
- for Orcas Is airport (KORS) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Langley airport (CYNJ) at 22 mile↑
- for Skagit Regional airport (KBVS) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Boundary Bay airport (CZBB) at 29 mile↑
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pitt Meadows airport (CYPK) at 30 mile↑
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)