Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Skagit Regional airport (USA) / ICAO KBVS/ IATA MVW
Skagit Regional airport (USA) is located close to Burlington/Mount Vernon, Fredonia at 2 mile↑, Burlington at 4 mile↑, Mount Vernon at 5 mile↑, Belfast at 7 mile↑, Clear Lake at 9 mile↑, Sedro-Woolley at 9 mile↑, Anacortes at 9 mile↑, Big Lake at 9 mile↑, Ault Field at 15 mile↑, Oak Harbor at 16 mile↑,
Elevation : 44 m = 144 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1669 m = 5476 ft
- runway 04/22 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Skagit Regional
METAR for Skagit Regional airport - KBVS
KBVS 190055Z AUTO 30006KT 7SM CLR 26/11 A3010 RMK A01
Decoded METAR for Skagit Regional Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBVS on Monday 19th of July 2021 at 00:55 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 11 hours and 36 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 39% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 300°.
Remarks : automatic station without precipitation sensor
TAF for Skagit Regional airport - KBVS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 22 km↑
NOTAM for Skagit Regional Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Skagit Regional
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 14 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) at 19 mile↑
- for Coupeville OLF airport (KNRA) at 22 mile↑
- for Bellingham airport (KBLI) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arlington Mun airport (KAWO) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orcas Is airport (KORS) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) at 28 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) at 38 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)