Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gallatin airport (USA) / ICAO KBZN/ IATA BZN
Gallatin airport (USA) is located close to Bozeman, Belgrade Village Mobile Home Park at 1 mile↑, Belgrade at 1 mile↑, Amsterdam at 8 mile↑, Bozeman at 9 mile↑, Manhattan at 10 mile↑, Four Corners at 10 mile↑, Upper Bridger at 12 mile↑, Three Forks at 21 mile↑, Willow Creek at 24 mile↑, Livingston at 30 mile↑,
Elevation : 1363 m = 4472 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2744 m = 9003 ft
- runway 11/29 : 974 m = 3196 ft
- runway 03/21 : 808 m = 2651 ft
aerial view of Gallatin
METAR for Gallatin airport - KBZN
KBZN 170756Z AUTO 00000KT 10SM CLR 02/M02 A3014 RMK AO2 SLP201 T00171017
Decoded METAR for Gallatin Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KBZN on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 07:56 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 102 hours and -5759 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 2 °C = 36 °F and dew point is -2 °C = 28 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor Sea Level Pressure SLP=201 T00171017
TAF for Gallatin airport - KBZN
KBZN 170520Z 1706/1812 VRB06KT P6SM SKC
Decoded TAF for Gallatin Airport (USA)
TAF issued by KBZN on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 05:20 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 8 hours and 37 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
1706/1812 VRB06KT P6SM SKC
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
nearest airports to Gallatin
- for Mission airport (KLVM) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ennis Big Sky airport (KEKS) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mooney airport (KBTM) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Helena airport (KHLN) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowstone airport (KWYS) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dillon airport (KDLN) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wheatland Co airport (KHWQ) at 78 mile↑
- for Red Lodge airport (KRED) at 100 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)